DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES is a major international Ballroom and Latin American dance competition held in Johannesburg, South Africa, at the exceptional Emperors Palace resort.
DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES is the only competition of its kind in South Africa with a specialised focus on Pro-Am dancing, while also welcoming Amateur and Professional couples. It is a fully integrated event run in a single venue. The competition is open to dancers of all levels from across the world. It incorporates the International and American Styles of Ballroom and Latin American dancing as well as Showcases and Exhibitions.
DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES offers you:
- A highly qualified panel of international judges
- Amazing cash prizes of up to $35 000 for pro-am and amateur scholarship events and professional championships *
- The highest instructor incentives and instructor prize money in South Africa *
- A world-class venue with excellent facilities
- An elegant gala dinner to close the event
- Exciting tourist packages that include must-see attractions and truly South African experiences
* Terms and conditions apply