Be part of the experience: 3&4 October 2020
Be part of the experience:
3&4 October 2020
Fred Astaire Dance Studios South Africa brings you DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES, a major international Ballroom and Latin American dance competition held annually in Johannesburg, South Africa, at the exceptional Emperors Palace resort.
DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES is the only competition of its kind in South Africa with a specialised focus on Pro-Am dancing, while also welcoming Amateur and Professional couples. It is a fully integrated event run in a single venue.
The competition is recognised by Fred Astaire Dance Studios International and it is open to dancers of all levels from across the world. It incorporates the International and American Styles of Ballroom and Latin American dancing as well as Showcases and Exhibitions. It includes an exciting day of lectures and workshops with top international coaches.
DANCING UNDER AFRICAN SKIES offers you:
- Elegant evenings of dinner, dancing and entertainment
- A highly qualified panel of international judges
- The biggest Pro-Am Scholarship purses in South Africa *
- Amazing purses for professional championships *
- The highest teacher incentives and teacher prize money in South Africa *
- Exciting tourist packages that include must-see attractions and truly South African experiences
* Terms and conditions apply